Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant and golden, about 2 minutes. Season gently with sea salt, and saute, stirring frequently, until it is beginning to become tender, about 5-8 minutes.
2. Add the white wine to the pot and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes longer
3. Add the cherry tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Cook just to gently warm the tomatoes, about 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat.
4. Preheat the oven to broil. Slice the baguette, brush each slice lightly with olive oil on both sides, then place on a baking sheet. Broil until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes, then remove from the oven.
5. Top each slice of bread with a few generous spoonfuls of the tomato mixture, then place 1 or 2 mussels on top of the tomatoes. Salt to taste and serve immediately.