3 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, just thawed, 425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained, 1 cup tinned or fresh diced tomatoes, 1 small red onion, diced, 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, 1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 14 green or black olives, pitted and chopped, 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 2 teaspoons sweet paprika, Salt and pepper, to taste, 1 egg
• Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion, capsicum and garlic, and cook, stirring often, for 7-8 minutes or until soft.
• Add the paprika, tomato, tomato paste, olives and tuna and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until well combined and any liquid is absorbed.
• Add parsley and season to taste. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 1 hour to cool.
• Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a baking tray with oil line with baking paper. Combine the egg yolk and water in a small bowl.
• Use a round 11.5cm round cutter to cut 12 discs from the pastry. Lightly brush the edges of the pastry discs with the egg yolk mixture.
• Place 1 heaped tablespoonful of the mixture on half of each pastry disc. Fold in half to enclose the filling. Press the edges with a fork to seal. Place on the prepared baking tray.
• Lightly brush the tops of the empanadas with egg yolk mixture. Use a skewer to prick each empanada several times. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool slightly. Serve.
500g Desiree potatoes, peeled and chopped, 425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained, 2 spring onions, finely sliced, 3 tablespoons of basil pesto, One egg, whisked, 1 cup fine polenta, Olive oil for frying, Salt and pepper, to taste
• Boil or steam potatoes until they are soft and cooked
• Drain potatoes and allow them to dry and cool
• Place potatoes into a bowl, season to taste and mash
• Add tuna, pesto, onion and egg to the potato and mix until well combined
• Divide mixture into 12 portions and shape them into patties
• Roll in polenta to lightly coat
• If you have time, place them on tray into the fridge to chill
• Fry in batches with small amount of oil in a medium heat frypan until golden brown
• Serve with lemon wedges
95g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, 3 teaspoons ricotta, Pinch of lemon zest, Salt and pepper, to taste, 2 slices of bread, toasted
• Open tuna and drain oil or springwater (optional)
• Place ricotta and tuna on hot bread
• Sprinkle with lemon zest, basil and season to taste