2 large heads of broccoli,2 large cloves of garlic,8 Sole Mare Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil,4 good knobs of butter,2-4 small dried red chillies , to taste,450 g dried orecchiette,Parmesan cheese
1. Using a small knife, trim round the broccoli to remove the dark green florets from the main stalks and put them to one side. Peel the stalks, trim off the dry end and throw this away. Peel and chop the garlic.
2. Finely chop the broccoli stalk and put into a large pan with the garlic, anchovies and half the butter. Crumble in the chilli, cover with a lid and cook slowly for 8 to 10 minutes while you cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
3. Cook the broccoli florets with the pasta for the last 4 minutes – this makes them soft enough to eat but leaves them with great colour and texture.
4. Drain the pasta and broccoli, saving a little of the cooking water, then toss into the other pan. Remove the pan from the heat.
5. Season to taste with sea salt, black pepper, the rest of the butter and finely grate in a large handful of Parmesan. Mix well, adding a little of the cooking water, to loosen, if needed, and make it shine.
6. Serve immediately, sprinkling with another good handful of finely grated Parmesan.
3 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, just thawed,425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained,1 cup tinned or fresh diced tomatoes,1 small red onion, diced,2 garlic cloves, finely chopped,1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped,2 tablespoons olive oil,14 green or black olives, pitted and chopped,2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley,2 tablespoons tomato paste,2 teaspoons sweet paprika,Salt and pepper, to taste,1 egg
• Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion, capsicum and garlic, and cook, stirring often, for 7-8 minutes or until soft.
• Add the paprika, tomato, tomato paste, olives and tuna and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until well combined and any liquid is absorbed.
• Add parsley and season to taste. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 1 hour to cool.
• Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a baking tray with oil line with baking paper. Combine the egg yolk and water in a small bowl.
• Use a round 11.5cm round cutter to cut 12 discs from the pastry. Lightly brush the edges of the pastry discs with the egg yolk mixture.
• Place 1 heaped tablespoonful of the mixture on half of each pastry disc. Fold in half to enclose the filling. Press the edges with a fork to seal. Place on the prepared baking tray.
• Lightly brush the tops of the empanadas with egg yolk mixture. Use a skewer to prick each empanada several times. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool slightly. Serve.
425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained,6 eggs, whisked,2 potatoes or 250g potatoes. peeled thinly sliced,One brown onion, thinly sliced,½ cup artichokes in a jar, drained,½ cup roasted capsicums in a jar, drained and chopped,2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced,Salt and pepper, to taste
• Cook potatoes, onions and garlic in a pan over medium heat until golden
• Line a cake tin with paper and play on a baking tray
• Place potatoes, onions and garlic in a bowl
• Add artichokes, capsicums and salt and pepper to taste
• Pour eggs over vegetables
• Shake the cake tin gently to ensure even coverage of eggs
• Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 minutes or until eggs are set
• Serve with green salad and crusty bread
425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained,4 small capsicums, halved lengthwise and deseeded,½ cup cooked white rice,1 small zucchini, diced,½ eggplant, diced,1 small onion, diced,2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped,Olive oil for frying,Zest of half a lemon, finely grated,Pinch of chilli flakes (optional),Salt and pepper, to taste,For the topping:,1 ½ tablespoons pine nuts,¼ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese,Two slices of ciabatta bread, torn into small pieces,
• Cook zucchini, onion and eggplant in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, until soft
• Place rice, vegetable mix, dill, lemon zest, chilli flakes and tuna in a bowl and mix until combined
• Season to taste with salt and pepper
• Place capsicums in a roasting pan and fill with mixture
• Pour ¼ cup of water in the dish to create a steam bath
• Cover tray with foil and bake for 30-35 mins at 190 degrees
• Meanwhile, mix pine nuts, cheese and ciabatta together
• Remove foil from tray, sprinkle over bread mixture and bake for a further 10 minutes uncovered
• Serve with a green salad and drizzle with olive oil
¼ cup canned lentils, drained and rinsed,95g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained,Five cherry tomatoes, halved,Handful of rocket leaves,2 tablespoons of feta cheese,Balsamic vinegar & olive oil dressing, to taste,Salt and pepper, to taste
• Gently toss all ingredients together
• Dress with vinegar and olive oil
• Season to taste