3 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, just thawed, 425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained, 1 cup tinned or fresh diced tomatoes, 1 small red onion, diced, 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, 1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 14 green or black olives, pitted and chopped, 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 2 teaspoons sweet paprika, Salt and pepper, to taste, 1 egg
• Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion, capsicum and garlic, and cook, stirring often, for 7-8 minutes or until soft.
• Add the paprika, tomato, tomato paste, olives and tuna and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until well combined and any liquid is absorbed.
• Add parsley and season to taste. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 1 hour to cool.
• Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a baking tray with oil line with baking paper. Combine the egg yolk and water in a small bowl.
• Use a round 11.5cm round cutter to cut 12 discs from the pastry. Lightly brush the edges of the pastry discs with the egg yolk mixture.
• Place 1 heaped tablespoonful of the mixture on half of each pastry disc. Fold in half to enclose the filling. Press the edges with a fork to seal. Place on the prepared baking tray.
• Lightly brush the tops of the empanadas with egg yolk mixture. Use a skewer to prick each empanada several times. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool slightly. Serve.
425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained, 6 eggs, whisked, 2 potatoes or 250g potatoes. peeled thinly sliced, One brown onion, thinly sliced, ½ cup artichokes in a jar, drained, ½ cup roasted capsicums in a jar, drained and chopped, 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced, Salt and pepper, to taste
• Cook potatoes, onions and garlic in a pan over medium heat until golden
• Line a cake tin with paper and play on a baking tray
• Place potatoes, onions and garlic in a bowl
• Add artichokes, capsicums and salt and pepper to taste
• Pour eggs over vegetables
• Shake the cake tin gently to ensure even coverage of eggs
• Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 minutes or until eggs are set
• Serve with green salad and crusty bread
425g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained, 4 small capsicums, halved lengthwise and deseeded, ½ cup cooked white rice, 1 small zucchini, diced, ½ eggplant, diced, 1 small onion, diced, 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped, Olive oil for frying, Zest of half a lemon, finely grated, Pinch of chilli flakes (optional), Salt and pepper, to taste, For the topping:, 1 ½ tablespoons pine nuts, ¼ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Two slices of ciabatta bread, torn into small pieces,
• Cook zucchini, onion and eggplant in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, until soft
• Place rice, vegetable mix, dill, lemon zest, chilli flakes and tuna in a bowl and mix until combined
• Season to taste with salt and pepper
• Place capsicums in a roasting pan and fill with mixture
• Pour ¼ cup of water in the dish to create a steam bath
• Cover tray with foil and bake for 30-35 mins at 190 degrees
• Meanwhile, mix pine nuts, cheese and ciabatta together
• Remove foil from tray, sprinkle over bread mixture and bake for a further 10 minutes uncovered
• Serve with a green salad and drizzle with olive oil
¼ cup canned lentils, drained and rinsed, 95g Sole Mare Tuna of your choice, drained, Five cherry tomatoes, halved, Handful of rocket leaves, 2 tablespoons of feta cheese, Balsamic vinegar & olive oil dressing, to taste, Salt and pepper, to taste
• Gently toss all ingredients together
• Dress with vinegar and olive oil
• Season to taste